Monday, May 7, 2007

You don't have to starve, just sell!

I think I am speaking for most college students when I say that if I could use one word to describe my state of being at the end of the semester it would be BROKE!

The end of the year is always a stressful time when you're trying to finish up finals and make those last grades before the year ends. This year for me has been even crazier with graduation just around the corner. Luckily, I think I found a cool new way to try and make some extra money before I hit the job market.

It's called Uga.StarvingScholars.com! I found it on the Internet when I was trying to find Web sites to sell back my text books, and then two days later I got an e-mail from the site promoting their 2007 Starving for Summer Contest!

The site was started by some students who wanted a way to get a little more money back from their textbooks, and even other stuff you have lying around the apartment, and what better way than creating a social network to help eachother out!

I just joined a couple of days ago and am looking forward to getting started and hopefully making a little extra cash!

OH, and their 2007 Starving for Summer Contest looks pretty cool too, check it out cause there are some pretty good prizes you could win. The site itself also has a bunch of other fun features like sharing photos with friends, rating professors and you can even buy cell phones for practically nothing!

If anyone has already tried it, or is interested let me know!

Check out http://Uga.starvingscholars.com...let's all make some money back :)

No comments: