Sunday, May 6, 2007

Now I'm Ready to design my future!

The countdown to graduation is now only 5 days and then some....and I cannot believe it! This last semester has been so hectic and exhausting, yet so rewarding at the same time.

Speaking of rewards... I just found out about my AWESOME reward I am going to buy for graduation ( thanks to a student discount which allows me to afford it :), a new Apple MacBookPro!

I am so incredibly exciting I cannot even explain it in words. Ever since I was introduced to the Mac in my graphic communications class two years ago I have desperately wanted one. I also got so lucky to get the new Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium to go with it!

I have used Macs a good bit in the past, and have gotten familiar with Creative Suite, but I was wondering if anyone had any good advice on how I can get better acquainted with my newly acquired friends?

I am really interested in graphic design, especially Web design. So if anyone has any helpful hints, books, or tutorials I would greatly appreciate the help with that too!

No comments: